Work With Us, Grow With Us
Work With Us
We are looking for a competent and enthusiastic Social Media Marketing Specialist to join our ingenious team. Your responsibilities will include creating campaigns for social media and the day-to-day administration of the company’s online media properties. Your enthusiasm for web-based media as a specialized device will bring about the reception and usage of online media best practices over all web-based media channels.
The successful applicant will be an amazing communicator, and adaptable imaginative essayist, and a cooperative person. You will be a functioning member in information assortment and examinations to reliably improve the organization’s web-based media exercises over time.
● Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or any related
● 1 or more years of social media marketing experience including planning and managing
content in a corporate setting.
● Outstanding written and oral communication skills and must have a detailed insight of
social media marketing management and strategy.
● Experience of numerous analytics software.
● Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
● Multi-tasking and time-management skills, Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced
We are looking for a highly skilled and analytical sage with an audience-first attitude for the role of Content Marketing. Applicants will be knowledgeable on social media analytics, comprehend the nuances, advantages and drawbacks of each platform and know-how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy. Successful Applicants will manage a team of data analysts and content creators and will require excellent communication skills.
Content Marketing Requirements and Skills:
● Master’s Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
● Experience with online community building.
● Data-driven and highly analytical.
● Proficiency with Google Analytics.
● Proficiency with social media analytics.
● Time management skills.
● Ability to research
● Data analysis skills
● Planning skills
● Editing skills
● Content creation skills
SEO Specialists will create content to incorporate keywords or expressions to build traffic to the
SEO Specialists direct different testing strategies in layout, design and advertising procedures so as to pick up the most natural and paid traffic.
An SEO Specialist will have in-depth information on keyword research, SEO copywriting and the practices of web indexes. SEO is an ever-evolving scene, so an SEO Specialist should be constantly learning and developing.
SEO Specialist skills and requirements:
● Experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
● knowledge of SEO practices
● Excellent ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Ability to work within a team and independently
Familiarization Google analytics
● Experience with website optimization tools
Strong administrative, time management, and analytical skills
We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Specialist to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.
In this role, your responsibility should be an in-depth understanding of the principles of search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your objective will be to guarantee our online marketing actions have the highest possible Return on investment (ROI.)
PPC Specialists Skills & Requirements:
● BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
● Proven experience as a PPC Specialists or Digital Marketing Specialist
● Experience in data analysis and reporting
● Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
● Experience with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
● Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
● Knowledge of HTML and XML is a plus
● Skilled in MS Office (particularly Excel)
● Outstanding communication skills
● Analytical or critical thinking
We are looking for an excellent Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, creative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept to completion from the scratch, constructing everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Web Developer Skills & Requirements:
● BS in computer science or a related field
● Must have working experience in web programming
● Must have great programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
● Strong knowledge of how web applications work including security, session
management, and best development practices
● Sufficient understanding of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming
and web application development
● Experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
● Basic knowledge of SEO process
● Assertive problem diagnosis and problem-solving skills
● Strong command on organizational skills to juggle multitasking within the restrictions of
timelines and allotments with business insight
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment,